IT Network & Security Specialist (m/f/d)
We, SMASER AG (based in Darmstadt), act as an IT provider specializing in the realization, optimization and operation of software on cloud environments. For the past 5 years, our goal has been to make the IT world of companies as simple as possible with about 30 employees.
As IT Network & Security Specialist:in you plan, develop and implement IT security & network concepts for our customers. From time to time, you will support the commissioning of the systems on site and act internally and externally as a contact person for your area of expertise.
Life paths are different – apply even if you don’t yet meet all the requirements!
- You further develop the existing infrastructure (planning & implementation of possible migrations)
- You take care of the ACTUAL analyses & documentation of network environments
- You are involved in testing in the network & security environment
- You act as contact person in 2nd & 3rd level support for questions in the network and security area
- On-call duty is taken over by the whole team in rotation – of course this is additionally remunerated!
You’ve come to the right place if:
- You have a relevant technical degree/training and several years of professional experience in the network & security environment
- You are familiar with the leading manufacturers (including classic firewalls, next-gen firewalls, routers & switches) and the associated network protocols
- You control the chaos and not the chaos you
- You question existing processes and contribute constructively to discussions on further development
- Communication in German and English is no problem for you
- You have the desire to work independently and proactively shape your daily work routine
- You have heard something about IT security mechanisms and procedures (ISO/IEC-27000 series, BSI standards, …)
We want to convince you personally:
- Modern office space, “open-door” mentality and a supply of refreshing beverages & coffee.
- Regular “get-togethers” with your colleagues
- Varied and challenging projects
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities for active participation
- Appropriate further training within the scope of your activity
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours and mobile working
You feel addressed?
Then feel free to contact unuseren Partner Talentscout by e-mail email@example.com or apply directly via the form below on our website.
Your contact person is Alina Schmalz.
Bratu Street 9